Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleep Talking

Here are some pictures we took this afternoon at the dog park with Kima. She thought that Kima running around was extremely funny and kept laughing when she saw her. I would turn her around so that she couldn't see Kima, but as soon as I turned her back she would burst out laughing. It was pretty cute. I will post a video I took in a little while. Here are some pictures.This morning was my sister's District swim meet. This is the one she has to do well in to be in Regionals in two weekends in Houston. Marley hung out with her Papa most of the time and took a little nap with him. The rest of the time, she has tons of people trying to get her to smile, holding her, and telling me cute she was. I think every single person I knew there said something. Even the one's who had met her before. I got catch up a little with Amy, my friend from high school (Hi, Amy!) and I really hope she calls me next time she comes to town (hint hint!).

I told my mom about last night and she said that Marley could have had a night terror. I am going to look up some info about that. If that is the case, I feel really sorry for her.
Something funny happened today. I left the swim meet and came home to feed Marley. I planned on going to lunch with my mom, so before she fell asleep I put her in the car. By the time I got in the car she was talking away to herself. Then she literally did not stop talking the whole way to Cotton Patch. When I got to the restaurant, I pulled up her sun shade and found her fast asleep still talking! Who knew that babies could talk themselves to sleep and then talk while they are sleeping?! That's crazy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The picture in this post of you and Marley is my favorite!!! I need to come and get pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...