Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Favorite Times

One of my favorite times of the day is bath and massage time. Marley loves her bath. She kicks and slaps the water and loves it when the water splashes up really high. When I fill up the cup with water and pour it on her tummy she loves to move her hands around in the water as it falls. Every other night, we take family showers. She giggles and laughs at us. She always looks at us like "Hey! What are you doing in here?"


Then, I get out first and put on my robe and get a towel for Marley. She doesn't like the whole transition to the bedroom, but once we get there she starts cooing away because she knows what comes next. Massage.


So, I dry her off and get some Johnson's Bedtime Lotion on my hands and rub it all over her tummy, arms, back, and legs. She talks the whole time. She absolutely loves it. I love it too. It's our bonding time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...