Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Give Up

We went out on Sunday and took pictures for our Christmas card. Our original plan was to take one with all three of us, but we could never get it together. So, it's just Marley... and they are soooo cute! I have already ordered them, so they should be here soon and I can send them off. It's a good thing we bought such a fancy camera to take so many wonderful pictures. Does anyone want to know how many pictures we took during the month of November? 1300!! This child is very photographed.

I think I have given up the pacifier battle. For two days we were very successful. Okay, kind of successful. But yesterday was miserable. You see, Sunday evening Marley fell asleep at 6:30 pm. She had not napped all day, so I just let her sleep. She woke up at 8:30 in the morning and was in a bad mood the rest of the day. This was about 4 more hours that she normally sleeps at night. She barely napped yesterday, but she cried throughout the day. This is not normal for Marley. We had to work yesterday, so the crying while I was in the office was not very fun. I ended up getting stressed out and crying which made Marley's crying even worse. Then last night, she didn't go to bed until midnight. She slept with us the whole night and cried a lot during the night. She doesn't have any teeth breaking the surface yet and she isn't really wanted to chomp on things. So, I am assuming sleep is the problem. She woke up at 9:30 this morning. I refused to let her sleep any longer than that. Hopefully, after her usual morning nap, she will be okay again. Needless to say, we used the pacifier a lot...

I sent an email to my Gma last night tell her what I want for Christmas: a Moby Wrap. She emailed me this morning and said that she has already ordered it and sent it straight to me so I can use it before Christmas! I am soooo excited. Now I have to watch youtube videos to learn how to wear them! This is going to be The One. I have two other front carriers that she hates and a sling that doesn't really fit. So, this is it. I am going to love it... or cry. Supposedly they work out great for people my size, where as the sling has to be a certain size and I got the wrong one. I can't wait to get it!!

We put Marley in a sleeper outfit last night instead of swaddling her and it was so cute! She just slept like a little person in bed with us. She likes to sleep with her arms spread out to each side, making me a little cramped for space. But it was so cute and she was sleeping, so I didn't move her.

My Mimi bought her a quilt and gave it to us over Thanksgiving and it is the perfect size to play on. It is a permanent fixture in our living room now and Marley loves it. Kima does too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...