Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today

We went shopping today in Lufkin for Christmas presents for our families... but we ended up only buying things for Marley. We bought her some Christmas presents... but I want to use them now. So, they may not last that long. Anyway, we went through Target for like 2 hours and she stayed in the car seat most of the time. Then we parked the car in the shade and I fed Marley while Asa walked and got us lunch. There were plenty of people that drove by and I was really curious if they could tell what I was doing. So, afterwards, she was really tired. She slept again for a little while so we could walk around the mall. After like 30 minutes she got fussy. She had been in the car seat for a while, so I put her in the sling. This is probably only the 3rd time I have ever put her in it and the first two times she hated it. She squirmed and squeaked until I took her out. It is actually a little bit too small, but I keep trying (thinking that I might have lost some weight to make it more loose). So, I put her in it to try again and it worked great. She looked around for a while and then passed out. Without a pacifier I might add!!! So, every female we walked by made an "awww" face and said she was "so cute". It makes me feel so happy. One woman walked up and said that her sister was about to have a baby and wanted to know where I got it. I told her hotslings.com and she got really excited! So, here she is sleeping before I put her in the car for the trip back. (P.S. she was awake and happy the whole way back! Totally not normal.)
So, when we got home I couldn't wait to put her in the Bumbo. She just looked around for a little while like "What's going on?"

Then she got really mad...
We tried again later and she still looked freaked out. But she wasn't mad, so that's good.
Also, Marley balding like an old man...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...