Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marley has started sleeping almost 6 hour chunks at night! Granted, she still stays awake every morning from midnight until 3... but then she sleeps for 6 hours! So, getting rest for that big chunk really helps.

When Marley was 3 weeks old (almost 2 weeks ago!), we took a bunch of pictures at my moms with her nice camera. We need to do it again now, because she is so much bigger than two weeks ago. But here are a few of them:




I know everyone says this about their baby, but isn't she beautiful?! She has started smiling a lot more. It is the most precious thing! It is amazing how much you can love someone. Even at 3 in the morning when she is screaming at me, I just smile sometimes because I still love her so much! I hope she can feel it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...